Terms and conditions
- 1/2 day
- 4 to 10 people
- Required level:
- People who want to understand what agility is and the basic principles
- Materials needed:
- Computer and Internet connection
- 40% theory 50% practical on identified use cases identified beforehand and/or MCQs + exchanges 10% exchanges, Q/R
- Business coach and agility trainer
- Distance learning possible Face to face possible Support and course in French
- Next sessions:
- Contact us for future sessions.
Please contact us to schedule an in-person or remote learning session.
For intras, average delay: 1 month from the signature.
We make every effort to make our courses accessible. In order to adapt accordingly, please contact us before any registration.
- I understand the reason for agile approaches.
- I understand the main agile concepts and the differences with traditional approaches.
- I know the agile values and principles.
- I understand the difference between the main agile approaches.
Introduction to agility
- A brief history of traditional approaches
- Why another approach?
- The emergence of agile approaches
- The fundamentals of any agile approach
- From principles to implementation
- The benefits of agile approaches
- Understanding of agile principles