Terms and conditions
- 1/2 day
- 4 to 10 people
- Required level:
- People who want to understand what makes an agile team tick
- To have followed the module : Agility : raison d'être and fundamentals
- Materials needed:
- Computer and Internet connection
- 50% theory 40% practical on identified use cases identified beforehand and/or MCQs + exchanges 10% exchanges, Q/R
- Business coach and agility trainer
- Distance learning possible Face to face possible Support and course in French
- Next sessions:
- Contact us for future sessions.
Please contact us to schedule an in-person or remote learning session.
For intras, average delay: 1 month from the signature.
We make every effort to make our courses accessible. In order to adapt accordingly, please contact us before any registration.
- I understand the five dysfunctions of a team.
- I know how to prevent these five dysfunctions from occurring.
- I know how to define collective intelligence.
- I am able to collaborate effectively as part of a team.
Working in an agile team
- Develop a common team culture
- Set the framework for working well as a team
- Becoming a high-performance team
- Team Canvas
- Speed Vehicle
- On the board
- The galley