Terms and conditions
- 1/2 day
- 4 to 10 people
- Required level:
- People who want to understand how agile planning and budgeting works
- Have followed the module : Agile product management
- Materials needed:
- Computer and Internet connection
- 50% theory 40% practical on identified use cases identified beforehand and/or MCQs + exchanges 10% exchanges, Q/R
- Business coach and agility trainer
- Distance learning possible Face to face possible Support and course in French
- Next sessions:
- Contact us for future sessions.
Please contact us to schedule an in-person or remote learning session.
For intras, average delay: 1 month from the signature.
We make every effort to make our courses accessible. In order to adapt accordingly, please contact us before any registration.
- I know the three levels of planning in agile approaches.
- I know the benefits of agile planning and estimation.
- I know of relative estimation practices.
- I can use velocity to plan for the short and medium term.
- I understand the basics of budgeting and agile contracting.
Planning in an agile context
- Planning in agile approaches
- Estimation in agile approaches
- Some estimation techniques
- Medium-term planning with Release Planning
- Agile budgeting approach
- Estimate product backlog items
- Plan a release