Terms and conditions
- 1/2 day
- 4 to 10 people
- Required level:
- People who want to understand the Kanban way of working
- Have followed the module : Agile product management
- Materials needed:
- Computer and Internet connection
- 30% theory 60% practical on identified use cases identified beforehand and/or MCQs + exchanges 10% exchanges, Q/R
- Business coach and agility trainer
- Distance learning possible Face to face possible Support and course in French
- Next sessions:
- Contact us for future sessions.
Please contact us to schedule an in-person or remote learning session.
For intras, average delay: 1 month from the signature.
We make every effort to make our courses accessible. In order to adapt accordingly, please contact us before any registration.
- I know what Kanban is and its purpose.
- I can build a Kanban workflow.
- I can read and interpret the visual management of a Kanban.
- I know the WIP in Kanban.
- I understand the concepts of cycle time and crossing time.
- Presentation of Kanban
- Implementation of Kanban
- Simulate the implementation of a Kanban flow