Terms and conditions
- 1/2 day
- 4 to 10 people
- Required level:
- People who want to understand how an agile team is organized (roles and operating mode)
- To have followed the module : Agility : raison d'être and fundamentals
- Materials needed:
- Computer and Internet connection
- 50% theory 40% practical on identified use cases identified beforehand and/or MCQs + exchanges 10% exchanges, Q/R
- Business coach and agility trainer
- Distance learning possible Face to face possible Support and course in French
- Next sessions:
- Contact us for future sessions.
Please contact us to schedule an in-person or remote learning session.
For intras, average delay: 1 month from the signature.
We make every effort to make our courses accessible. In order to adapt accordingly, please contact us before any registration.
- I understand the difference between a traditional organization and an agile organization.
- I know the key roles of agile approaches and their missions.
- I understand why management must evolve to a different approach.
- I understand the benefits of self-organization, its conditions and obstacles.
Individuals and interactions in an agile approach
- A new organization of people
- The main roles of an agile organization
Self-management of an agile team
- The evolution of management
- The stages of a team's life
- The delegation
- The role of the Scrum Master
- Situate each actor
- Identify levels of delegation