Terms and conditions
- 1 day
- 4 to 10 people
- Required level:
- People who want to understand the Scrum way of working
- Have followed the module : Agile product management
- Materials needed:
- Computer and Internet connection
- 30% theory 60% practical on identified use cases identified beforehand and/or MCQs + exchanges 10% exchanges, Q/R
- Business coach and agility trainer
- Distance learning possible Face to face possible Support and course in French
- Next sessions:
- Contact us for future sessions.
Intra : 2400€
Please contact us to schedule an in-person or remote learning session.
For intras, average delay: 1 month from the signature.
We make every effort to make our courses accessible. In order to adapt accordingly, please contact us before any registration.
- I know the roles, artifacts and rituals of the Scrum framework.
- I understand why each of them is necessary and what they are used for in the Scrum framework.
- I can explain how the team works during a sprint.
- I understand what is expected of the different roles.
- I know how to use some relevant indicators in the Scrum framework.
- Introduction to Scrum
- Sprint Planning
- Operation during the sprint
- Visual management and indicators
- The Daily Scrum
- The sprint review
- The sprint retrospective