Terms and conditions
- 1/2 day
- 4 to 10 people
- Required level:
- Especially for Scrum Masters and management
- Have followed the module : Agile product management
- Materials needed:
- Computer and Internet connection
- 60% theory 30% practical on identified use cases identified beforehand and/or MCQs + exchanges 10% exchanges, Q/R
- Business coach and agility trainer
- Distance learning possible Face to face possible Support and course in French
- Next sessions:
- Contact us for future sessions.
Please contact us to schedule an in-person or remote learning session.
For intras, average delay: 1 month from the signature.
We make every effort to make our courses accessible. In order to adapt accordingly, please contact us before any registration.
- I understand how agile teams are organized and need to work together.
- I understand the basics of some agile frameworks at scale.
- I understand the difficulties inherent in an agile transformation.
- I understand the role of management in an agile transformation.
- I know a few practices to facilitate an agile transformation.
Scalability of agile devices
- Multi-team organization
- Multi-team collaboration
- Multi-team planning
The transition to more agility
- The keys to a successful change process
- The role of management
- Best practices in agile transition