Terms and conditions
- 1 day
- 4 to 10 people
- Required level:
- Especially for development teams
- Have followed the module: Agile product management Have knowledge in development practices
- Materials needed:
- Computer and Internet connection
- 60% theory 30% practical on identified use cases identified beforehand and/or MCQs + exchanges 10% exchanges, Q/R
- Business coach and agility trainer
- Distance learning possible Face to face possible Support and course in French
- Next sessions:
- Contact us for future sessions.
Intra : 2400€
Please contact us to schedule an in-person or remote learning session.
For intras, average delay: 1 month from the signature.
We make every effort to make our courses accessible. In order to adapt accordingly, please contact us before any registration.
- I understand how architecture is defined in an agile approach.
- I understand the concepts of TDD and BDD, and their usefulness.
- I can integrate non-functional requirements and anomalies.
- I know some indicators to measure the quality of the code.
- I know different types of tests and I know when to test.
- I know what continuous integration and deployment are and how useful they are.
- Quality in common understanding
- Quality in design
- Quality in development practices
- Quality in testing
- Quality in collaboration
- Quality in automation
- Quality in the regular rhythm