Terms and conditions
- 2 days
- 4 to 10 people
- Required level:
- All profiles
- Materials needed:
- Computer and Internet connection
- 50% theory 40% practical on identified use cases identified beforehand and/or MCQs + exchanges 10% exchanges, Q/R
- Business coach and agility trainer
- Distance learning possible Face to face possible Support and course in French
- Next sessions:
- From 11/01/2024 to 12/01/2024
Inter : 1200€ / participant
Please contact us to schedule an in-person or remote learning session.
For intras, average delay: 1 month from the signature.
We make every effort to make our courses accessible. In order to adapt accordingly, please contact us before any registration.
- I understand what agility is and why agile approaches are used.
- I understand the organization of people in an agile device.
- I understand product management in an agile approach.
- I understand the principles of planning in agile approaches.
- I understand what XP, Kanban and Scrum are and how to implement them.
Introduction to agility
- Why be agile?
- The emergence of agile approaches
- The implementation
- The benefits of agile approaches
Individuals and interactions in an agile approach
- A new organization of people
- The main roles
Agile product management
- The Product Backlog
- User Stories
- Building a Product Backlog
From Lean to Agile approaches
- Agile planning
- Agile estimates
- Estimation techniques
- Release Planning
- The Sprint
- Scrum events
- Operation during the sprint
- Visual management and indicators