Terms and conditions
- 2 days
- 4 to 10 people
- Required level:
- Especially for the implementation teams (developers, testers, UX/UI...)
- Have followed the module : Understanding the agile approach
- Materials needed:
- Computer and Internet connection
- 50% theory 40% practical on identified use cases identified beforehand and/or MCQs + exchanges 10% exchanges, Q/R
- Business coach and agility trainer
- Distance learning possible Face to face possible Support and course in French
- Next sessions:
- From 01/18/2024 to 01/19/2024
Inter : 1200€ / participant
Please contact us to schedule an in-person or remote learning session.
For intras, average delay: 1 month from the signature.
We make every effort to make our courses accessible. In order to adapt accordingly, please contact us before any registration.
- I understand the expectations of the developer in an agile team.
- I understand the practices that promote internal software quality.
- I understand why daily collaboration is important and what practices to implement to develop it.
- I understand techniques that improve the maintainability of code.
- I know different types of tests and the usefulness of each.
Introduction to agility
- History and fundamentals
- Organization of people
Agile product management
- Agile product management
- Planning in an agile context
- Operation during the sprint
- Visual management
- Focus on Sprint Planning
Quality at the heart of the agile approach
- From Toyota to XP
- The axes of quality creation