Terms and conditions
- 3 days
- 2 to 10 people
- Required level:
- Novice users with little or no knowledge of the tool
- Materials needed:
- Computer and Internet connection
- 70% theory 20% practical on identified use cases identified beforehand and/or MCQs + exchanges 10% exchanges, Q/R
- Business Intelligence Consultant
- Distance learning possible Face to face possible Support and course in French
- Next sessions:
- From 02/15/2024 to 02/16/2024
Inter : 1500€ / participant
Please contact us to schedule an in-person or remote learning session.
For intras, average delay: 1 month from the signature.
We make every effort to make our courses accessible. In order to adapt accordingly, please contact us before any registration.
- I know how to prepare my data.
- I know how to design a report respecting all technical and visual best practices.
- I know how to share a report.
- I can consult, use and/or modify reports.
- Objectives and challenges of Business Intelligence
- Power BI, the heir to Excel
- The Power BI ecosystem
- Power BI and the Power Platform
Identify the need
- Key milestones
Prepare data (On-premise)
- Connecting to data
- Consolidate tables
- Filtering input data
- Transform existing data
- Adding calculated fields
- Aggregate / Consolidate data
- Modeling the data
Designing reports (On-premise)
- Choosing the right display
- Use visuals from the Microsoft market place (pro version)
- Make your graphics readable for the trades (bookmarks, Info bubbles)
- Enable data analysis (ranking, drill down, weight of an element of the company / conditional formatting in a table ...)
- Introduction to DAX
Share your reports
- Share with Power BI Desktop
(over the network or by e-mail)
- Share with Power BI PRO
- Presentation of the interface
- Publish a report
- Create a dashboard
- Share your dashboard :
- With a link
- With an application
View, use and/or modify reports/dashboards
- View: download an application
- Modify: create a copy of a report*.
- Share again
- An existing report
- A modified report
Discover the administration
- Administrative objectives and challenges
- Manage roles