Terms and conditions
- 2 days
- 4 to 10 people
- Required level:
- Especially for project/product teams working with the SAFe framework
- Have followed the module : Understanding the agile approach
- Materials needed:
- Computer and Internet connection
- 60% theory 30% practical on identified use cases identified beforehand and/or MCQs + exchanges 10% exchanges, Q/R
- Business coach and agility trainer
- Distance learning possible Face-to-face possible Support in English and course in French
- Next sessions:
- From 07/03/2024 to 08/03/2024
Inter : 1500€ / participant
Please contact us to schedule an in-person or remote learning session.
For intras, average delay: 1 month from the signature.
We make every effort to make our courses accessible. In order to adapt accordingly, please contact us before any registration.
- I understand what the SAFe framework is.
- I understand what is expected of an agile team in the SAFe framework.
- I understand how to plan and execute a Program Increment.
- I understand the practices that will help the team meet its commitments to the rest of the program.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment