Terms and conditions
- 10 days or 65 hours spread over 4 months with: 2 days in Montpellier (launch) + 8 days at a distance + defense with jury
- 6 to 12 people
- Required level:
- 1st experience in project / product management
- Materials needed:
- PC and internet connection for remote sessions
- 40% theory 40% practical on identified use cases identified beforehand and/or MCQs + exchanges 20% exchanges, Q/R
- Agile coach trainers
- Distance learning possible Face to face possible Support and course in French
- Next sessions:
- Contact us for future sessions.
Inter : 3800€ / participant
Please contact us to schedule an in-person or remote learning session.
For intras, average delay: 1 month from the signature.
We make every effort to make our courses accessible. In order to adapt accordingly, please contact us before any registration.
This course aims to acquire and develop the skills needed to define the contours of a digital product, validate its choices, arbitrate priorities, plan its iterative realization and manage its implementation. It also enables the student to understand multi-team collaboration as well as the budgetary and contractual aspects.
At the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
∎ Managing your product in an agile approach
∎ Define and prioritize the need based on the measure of value delivery
∎ Plan your roadmap, budget and contract
∎ Implement the principles of multi-team collaboration.
∎ Establish a continuous improvement process
∎ Tie the organization's strategic goals to a program and team level action plan
Module 1 - Understanding the agile approach
Module 2 - Implementing the principles and practices of agile product management
Module 3 - From the team to the organization: implementing the strategy and organization for agile product portfolio management
It is a training course that validates 2 blocks of competences of Master* grade:
- CONTRIBUTE TO THE TRANSFORMATION IN A PROFESSIONAL CONTEXT
- DESIGN AND/OR PILOT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
*from the RNCP 36551 certification, Grande Ecole Program
Financing: can be financed via CPF, FNE, OPCO and skills development plan
More information and testimonials from our past graduates on our dedicated page: https://www.smartview.fr/formation-product-manager/
Registration on the MBS website: https: //www.montpellier-bs.com/programmes-formations/formations-courtes/product-manager/