Terms and conditions
- 2 days
- 4 to 10 people
- Required level:
- Especially for Product Owners, Product Managers and (A)MOA
- Have followed the module : Understanding the agile approach
- Materials needed:
- Computer and Internet connection
- 50% theory 40% practical on identified use cases identified beforehand and/or MCQs + exchanges 10% exchanges, Q/R
- Business coach and agility trainer
- Distance learning possible Face to face possible Support and course in French
- Next sessions:
- From 01/02/2024 to 02/02/2024
Inter : 1200€ / participant
Please contact us to schedule an in-person or remote learning session.
For intras, average delay: 1 month from the signature.
We make every effort to make our courses accessible. In order to adapt accordingly, please contact us before any registration.
- I understand the expectations of the Product Owner in the context of an agile team.
- I understand the Lean Start-Up approach and the practices to communicate the vision.
- I know techniques for defining and prioritizing needs and measuring value.
- I understand how to plan, budget and contract.
- I understand the principles of multi-team collaboration in an agile setting.
Introduction to agility
- Reminder of the history and the fundamentals
Individuals and interactions in an agile approach
- The main roles
- Focus on the Product Owner role
Agile product management
- The Lean Startup approach
- Starting from the vision
- Product Backlog and User Stories
- Some approaches to know
- Prioritize by value
- Reminders on planning and estimates
- Reminders on Release Planning
- Agile budgeting approach
- Reminders on the Sprint and Scrum events
- Reminders on visual management
- Operation during the sprint
- Focus on the sprint review
- Multi-team organization
- Multi-team collaboration
- Multi-team planning
To go further
- Some resources