Terms and conditions
- 2 days
- 4 to 10 people
- Required level:
- Especially for Scrum Masters and team managers
- Have followed the module : Understanding the agile approach
- Materials needed:
- Computer and Internet connection
- 50% theory 40% practical on identified use cases identified beforehand and/or MCQs + exchanges 10% exchanges, Q/R
- Business coach and agility trainer
- Distance learning possible Face to face possible Support and course in French
- Next sessions:
- From 01/22/2024 to 01/23/2024
Inter : 1200€ / participant
Please contact us to schedule an in-person or remote learning session.
For intras, average delay: 1 month from the signature.
We make every effort to make our courses accessible. In order to adapt accordingly, please contact us before any registration.
- I have a deeper understanding of the interactions between the different roles in and around the team and the expectations of each.
- I understand in more detail how the Scrum framework works.
- I understand the difference between manager and leader and the posture expected of the Scrum Master.
- I understand the challenges of organizational transformation and the role of the Scrum Master in that transformation.
Introduction to agility
- Reminder of the history and the fundamentals
Individuals and interactions in an agile approach
- A new organization of people
- The main roles
Agile product management
- Reminders on planning and estimates
- Estimation techniques
- Reminders on Release Planning
- Reminders on Scrum events
- Reminders on visual management
- Focus on the Sprint Retrospective
Self-management of an agile team
- The evolution of management
- The agile team
- The delegation
- The role of the Scrum Master
- Multi-team organization
- Multi-team collaboration
To go further
- A word on contractualization
- The transition to more agility
- Some resources